JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Create Note on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-12-2021 09:44 PM)
Ladymax23
Galaxy
Options
Note20

Question I've always been able to create a note. You could create a note from pulling out my S Apen on my Note 8.  After removing my pen to create a note it told me to allow permission in setting.  I thought by using smart switch all my settings would be remembered. Where do I go to give permission to create a note? I notice if I go in to the Samsung folder to create a note I can create it there but when I pull my S pen to create I can't why?  I already went in to note permission and signed in what am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
8 Replies
Options
Note20
There is no note 21 series this year
Ladymax23
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Error I meant the Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Rskyline
Comet
Options
Note20
When you take out your S Pen the phone won't do anything? It should pop the S Pen settings right away.
Ladymax23
Galaxy
Options
Note20
The Air Commands pop out but I was unable to create a note from the air command or the off screen. But I fixed it I had to reset the permissions in the phone that was the only way to get the S Pen working properly never had that before on my Note 4 or Note 8
user2BN7PitLsP
Asteroid
Options
Note20

How did you reset permission for the pen to create a not-----I am having the same problems as you.  

When i remove my s pen and the air command comes up, i click create note and it just goes back to my home screen and does nothing and I also cannot write on the black background anymore

Thanks for your help

Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

I can understand how this can be problematic. I recommend trying these steps to reset the permission for your spen.

1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Scroll down to Advanced features.
  4. Tap Advanced features.
  5. Tap S Pen.
  6. Tap Air actions.
  7. Tap More options.
  8. Tap Reset S Pen.
Smew
Comet
Options
Note20

Pull out the s-pen, press the button twice then tap on the screen. that triggers the note pad

Ladymax23
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Thanks I've used the note several times before period my issue is when you pull out the pen and you trigger the note it's telling me about going into settings I'm not even going to deal with it because I can create a note another way By going into Samsung folder Thanks again
0 Likes