cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective Battery

Bought a Note 20 Ultra Mid September. I did not use it right away until the 5th day I think since I bought it. After a couple of days I noticed that the battery drained so fast. Still observed it for a few more days and made some inquiry and researched. Then I chat with the support for suggestions. The guy that I spoke with told me to bring it to the service center and I might need a phone replacement. The guy from the service center told me to try turning off some of the features of the phone and put  applications and background to sleep which I did. I still had the same problem. I called the support again and explain everything and if the battery has a problem I need a phone replacement. It is simple to understand that tyhey sold me a phone with defective battery. The guy issued repair ticket and advised me to send the phone to Texas. Yes the battery had a problem but instead of giving me a replacement the phone was repaired by changing the battery. I haven't receive the repaired phone yet. I called the support again. And everytime I called they put me on hold and transferred so many times until they finally told me that 14 days is over since I bought the phone so there is no return or exchange. My question is, " Is that Fair enough?" or Is that my fault to received a defective phone from Samsung? Why can't they replace it? Now you people in this community, can you please give me some feedback. I just can't take the samsung support reasoning right now. Maybe the community will help me absorb or accept the business facts or the fact that the customer satifaction the samsung is bragging is just a lie.

2 REPLIES 2
Cosmic Ray

Re: Defective Battery

What software is your phone on right now

Re: Defective Battery

Now I don't know. Just received my phone from service center and I did not open yet. I sent it back to them for replacement instead they repaired it and the support tech and everybody I spoke with told me my 14 days is over. No exchange or return even if the phone battery was defective when I received it from them brand new.