cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Device consistency

As much as I love Samsung it makes mad how they put their biggest storage options on certain color options and best Snapdragon processor in certain flagships based on region of the world. I don't like Apple but I respect the fact they give all their users around the world the same phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Device consistency

I never understood why they did this but I'm not buying a pink or lavender color phone for more storage when I can get a SD card plus I like my phones black anyway
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Device consistency

Actually! I got the Mystic White Galaxy Note20 Ultra but I wanted 512GB storage which was only for the Mystic Black so I just bought an 512GB microSDXC expandable storage add to my Note20 Ultra. The only problem is that I can't record 8K footage because the microSDXC can't handle that type of video resolution. The only way I can record 8K is if I get a 512GB Mystic Black Note20 Ultra. Samsung needs to make all the color options have the same exact storage options.
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Re: Re: Device consistency

that happen when I got my new tablet so I got the gray version and a SD card but I'm just happy it has a Snapdragon chip in it