cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Dexcom 6 compatibility

I have been reading to find an answer to compatibility for both my new note 20 uktra and my watch 3.  All I've seen are generic messages referring to placing concerns with similar questions.   How about a true answer that woukd actually help.  I've owned Galaxy phones and watches for more than 10 years.  I just upgraded to the newest note 20 ultra and watch 3 and neither will work with my most important device.  That's my Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose monitor.   It is important to have access to this information.   When will there be progress in making these devices compatible?  I don't want to have to revert back to my Note 9 or watch in order to have this feature work.  Can you give this proper consideration above gaming or cameras since it is a life or death problem?  Please provide more personalized feedback to this problem instead of a generic cookie cutter answer. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Dexcom 6 compatibility

There will never be progress and will never be a satisfying answer. Samsung is going too big too fast to care about customers. They are selling bling not features or customer needs. I have owned S8+, Note 8, Note 9, Note, 10+, 2 Gear S3s, Tab 5e. I bought 3 M20's and 3 Galaxy Watch Active 2s for my family members as well. Anything after Note 9 lost a functionality with each iteration. I have been keeping my Samsungs only for Samsung Knox but now that's going away too. Now that Samsung sold our data to Microsoft. There is nothing left for me to be a Samsung customer anymore. Within a few days, I will probably receive a generic apologetic response from a "community advisor" but nobody truly understands what sorry means. IT MEANS THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. SORRY DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WHAT IT IS, SUCK IT UP!!