Original topic:

Disappointed in the Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12/10/20 11:20 AM)
usergNVSOCWpHE
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I am severely disappointed in this phone. Photo quality is worse than the 10. They boasted this was the best one yet. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

The phone is slow, it freezes while typing, autocorrect is worse (doesn't know how that is possible, but it is). They took previously well used aspects of the phone and removed them. The sound quality is terrible.  The sound level won't go as loud as previous phones when connected to headphones of stereo. And speaking of connected, no headphone jack. Really??!?!

I can go on about the problems with this phone. The price was way too high for the quality. Samsung sunk this one.  Do not waste your money on it. It's pretty much garbage. .

10 Replies
userjgto3weSUJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I have a note 20 ultra and I can say the complete opposite. you should contact Samsung about this situations that your dealing with and see if they can exchange your phone for a new one.

0 Likes
usergNVSOCWpHE
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I have contacted them. They tell me there is nothing wrong with the phone outside of its normal functions.  They admit that the previous features are no longer being used, on this phone and that the camera quality is not the same as my previous phone. Basically saying the phone is a test run. 

I say that the test run is a fail. 

nickname69
Astronaut
Options
Note20

yeah, sounds like you just got a defective device. I have a Note 20 Ultra, and have had no issues.

0 Likes
usergNVSOCWpHE
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I have done quite a bit of topic searching and find that many others have the same issues. I did contact them and they Basically said this is how the phone works and that this is Basically a test run. Maybe the phone you are comparing the Note 20 Ultra to is worse,  I don't know. 

0 Likes
userGypkTUnvlb
Constellation
Options
Note20

cannot disagree with you more. I had the Note 10 Plus before upgrading and the Note 20 Ultra is a much better phone. Also, Samsung offers great trade in value. I only ended up paying about $460 for my phone with a $650 trade in plus another $200 off in October.

usergNVSOCWpHE
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I was offered no such financial deal. Sounds more like a sales pitch, than a possessing comparison.  I contacted them and they said this is what this phone is. What I have is how the phone actually functions.  

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20

You bought a phone known to not have a headphone jack, and now you want to complain about it?
Here's a thought: return it. You shouldn't live your life that angry over a phone.

usergNVSOCWpHE
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I think in your haste to show your angst for people who have thoughts, you missed the actual point of the topic. The lack of a jack is less of the problem than processing and other issues.

So, here's an idea: if you don't like someones topic, then move on. Why waste all that built up anger you have (and lack of reading/comprehension skills) on the internet? 

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20

LOL. Angst? Lack of reading/comprehension skills? Sorry, bud, but one thing is certain to everyone: You're not happy with the phone. You called it trash. All the "thoughts" in the world aren't going to change that fact. So I offered about the only option to someone that unhappy with a product.
Let me guess: you kept the "trash nobody should waste their money on?" Are you any happier? It doesn't seem like it.

0 Likes