JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Display Suddenly Turned Black

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 9:05 PM)
usertbdM4CjukW
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Hello, first of all I am pretty disappointed in Samsung. I have always been a Samsung fan and I always tried to recommend any Samsung Device.

I just recently got the famous flagship Note 20 Ultra, and I really worked hard to get this phone. It's famous becuase of it's price, but I was really committed to Samsung and I really felt it would be a good investment and that it would last for quite  a while.

I had no issues whatsoever with the phone, never dropped it, never submerged it or treat it in any way like my Samsung S9+ which I take to the gym, take it snorkeling, wash it with soap, and everything. Never failed me. 

My Note 20 Ultra has a Spigen Tough Armour Case and  Neo Flex Screen Protector and a Camera Film Protector. 

So I treat it very well.

While going through Instgram today it suddenly went black all of a sudden. Phone still working and touches are heard. Instgram videos kept playing normally and even swipes seem to registre, I though the app was buggy, locked phone and unlocked it again.. nothing.. restarted..nothing..force restart...nothing.. Nothing seems to work.. I am really fed up and really really disappointed.

I am not from the US, but I let a friend buy it for me when he was in the US a couple months back. So that I can have the Snapdragon 5G version, not the international one. 
I can't go to my Local Samsung Repair shop as they would ask for like half it's current price for repair becuase it's not under local warranty. I really don't know what to do. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Options
Note20

Your device has a 1 year warranty so if you have proof of purchase or registered the device with Samsung you should be able to obtain a warranty repair through one of their service centers.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userchyeZqYvcy
Constellation
Options
Note20
how do you get in to the sms password
0 Likes