Original topic:

Do any of the Samsung Galaxy phones that are water resistant have a water eject feature?

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 02:19 AM)
Momohirai
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Do any of the Samsung Galaxy phones that are water resistant have a water eject feature? I know the smart watches do but what about the phones? 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Note20
No, they don't I'm afraid.
0 Likes
Momohirai
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Oh man that's sad , maybe they will add it in one UI 4.0
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Only because the Smartwatches were rated to be submerged in water for swimming exercises. None of the Samsung phones are able to withstand meters inside water or a pool.
0 Likes
Momohirai
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Oh yea but what about in the shower cuz I have brought it in the shower and water gets in the speakers and it still blocks the sound so it would be helpful if I had that feature on my phone
0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

firstly i wouldn't recommend having the phone in the shower but if you do i would suggest playing a song that has some bass to try to eject the water 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Momohirai
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It's ok I don't bring it in the shower often and it can withstand splashes lol it's water resistant, but yes I will try big bass