cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Do we receive get pre-order goodies if we pre-order elsewhere?

Now I was planning to order my Note 20 Ultra from Samsung's website but if I order from AT&T they're waving my upgrade fee and beating the cost for phone protection each month which would real be a cost saver. Do I loose my pre-order credit if I don't pre-order from Samsung directly? I was going to use my $200 Samsung credit to buy the new Galaxy Buds Live. YouTube and Spotify premium is also part of the pre-order bundle, do we get any of it from ordering from our carrier? Someone told me that I have to request the pre-order package after receiving the phone but I have no idea if that's true or how to do it.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Do we receive get pre-order goodies if we pre-order elsewhere?

I ordered though the Samsung site and used carrier financing which I have AT&T. You can keep the carrier protection sense technically you are financing though the carrier but keep the Samsung goodies.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Do we receive get pre-order goodies if we pre-order elsewhere?

yes and I did see the at&t next option on Samsung's site but if I order from at&t they're getting rid of my $49 upgrade fee and insurance is $8.99 compared to $11.99