Original topic:

Does Anyone Else Experience This?

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 11:51 AM)
Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Lately when viewing photos on social media sites namely Facebook and Instagram I get this weird image where the center inch or so is clear then the edges appear to be stretched to fill out the frame. I'll attach an example of how it looks. At first I thought it was the app but I compared the same posts on my wife's S10 and it's normal. Then after awhile it will go away and it will appear normal on my Note 20 Ultra as well. I've checked all my image settings and it's not any app setting that I can find. If it was it would stay that way. Just another anomaly that makes this phone one of the worst ones I've ever had. I've never regretted a phone purchase like this one. With every quirk it jus reinforces my thinking that this product was rushed and not thoroughly ironed out before it was released. My wife's S10 hasn't shown any of these issues. I also haven't heard any complaints about the S21 as I have with the Note.

3 Replies
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Note20

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report when you experience this issue again 

Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Thanks, I didn't know this was an option.
0 Likes
luboX77
Astronaut
Options
Note20
No problem
0 Likes