Original topic:

Does Samsung has a USA Customer Service Email???

(Topic created: 12-02-2021 07:50 PM)
JVillarreal
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I do not really do this on social media. I always try to fix everything in person and right when the issue happens, but it has been way too much chasing after an answer that I have not receive yet. 

To whom it may concern that has the power to revendicate what is supposed to be not just a great company, Samsung, but also great customer service.

It is very disappointing that this issue started in June of this year, and it is a matter that up until today has not been resolved.

I am tire of the countless times I had to repeat my self to every single Samsung customer service rep just because they do not take good notes. Did it over the phone and text messages. I am currently and desperately looking for a name of a person within Samsung that will take care of my issue by EMAIL. I will be providing my long story of when and how this got to be an issue on my device, PDF of the chats and emails I received from Samsung, besides a call log for them so they can go back and listed to what the Samsung Customer Services agents said it was going to happen and never did.

The gist of the story is this: I bought a Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G 512gb online. Received it and after getting up to speed notice that it could only send and receive calls and text messages. If I wanted to use any app or the web I needed to be connected to WiFi. Send it in to get fix directly with the professional, Samsung, and up until today I have not received it back. Samsung received the phone on July the 9th, 2021. It is almost the end of the year and no one of the reps I spoke and exchange emails with has been reaching out to see if the issue is resolved. Not even the bots Samsung uses. The last call I received from Samsung about this matter was on October the 26th, 2021. The rep, besides being very rude, told me that I was going to receive an email with details on the matter and a tracking number. I am still waiting on both. I know the Note 20 Ultra 5G 512gb is kind of scarce, but why would Samsung steal it from me? A very long time faithful Samsung customer and fan.

I really hope I get the attention of somebody with decision-making power within Samsung and at the same high up in the food chain, to look into this.

6 Replies
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20
Yes!
Ralfasfk
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Look for the CEOs on LinkedIn and reach out to them via Twitter or emails. That would get their attention.
Or send a pizza to their office and have it on the description of the pizza "call me" and put your phone number.
JVillarreal
Asteroid
Options
Note20

If they do not reply by email within the next 24 hrs. I will definitely try this route (twitter/LinkedIn) [love pizza too much to send it to waste LOL] too

0 Likes
Options
Note20
Here is the contact information for Samsung Corporate, U.S.:
https://centralguide.net/samsung-corporate-office-headquarters-address/
JVillarreal
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Thank you very much...let me start contacting them to see if I can actually get something solved on this matter before the end of the year.

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Good afternoon, unfortunately we do not provide email support. I certainly understand how frustrating it can be getting updates, I'd like to see if we can help. Our team would be happy to assist in any way can, feel free to send us a private message here with your most recent ticket number: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

PMs cannot be seen or sent through the members app, a web browser connection would be recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes