cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Does anyone know how to get their headphones for note 20. Go figure they make us send in for them.

Hey y'all, I think they forgot to put my headphones in with my phone. I'm sure you all agree for the price, headphones shouldve been a must. I heard they are "giving" them to us, but wasnt sure. Of course there isnt a look, here are your headphones pop up like there are trying to get me to buy another note 20. So is this true?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Does anyone know how to get their headphones for note 20. Go figure they make us send in for the

Yes, it is true, Samsung will provide a complimentary pair or wired, USB C headphones.  This thread has a few links you can use in the "solution" post...

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Does-the-Note-20-ultra-really-not-come-with-headphones-or...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Does anyone know how to get their headphones for note 20. Go figure th..

What about different tips?
Highlighted

Re: Re: Does anyone know how to get their headphones for note 20. Go figure th..

From my understanding, they will NOT provide these (but for some reason mention that a replacement s-pen is covered)

Highlighted

Re: Does anyone know how to get their headphones for note 20. Go figure they m..

just submitted for my headphones. thx