Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: no headphones?? note 20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@M3LV1N 

I assume they don't include them because they have data showing that not many people actually use them, so why waste money on including them in each box? I know I've never used them and have 3 pairs just lying around collecting dust now. They said you can call in once you get your phone, and they will ship you a pair if you really need one. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

No Case, Headphones, or extra Pen tips?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Why Samsung? Why dont you include these things in your $1,300 Note 20 Ultra this is ridiculous for the price you pay, I've seen a lot of unboxing videos and it doesn't come with them? Why? All you get are the little small boxes and that's it? The phone, charger and sim ejection? You guys need to step up your game and start including them or have a option for us to choose if we want everything, some of those things, or nothing come on Samsung.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: No Case, Headphones, or extra Pen tips?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree. You'd think with such a high priced phone that these things would be included just because. I called about the headphones and they told me I had to wait until I get the phone to call back and request them.
Highlighted
Constellation

note 20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Do anyone know if headphones are coming with the note 20s
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: note 20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9w6SWkMji7 Official unboxing from Samsung does not include headphones https://twitter.com/SamsungMobileUS/status/1291873279725244417

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
if you pre-order you can get the buds live
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've heard you can request them through Samsung care for free.
Highlighted
Constellation

Akg Wired Headphones for Note 20

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I was wondering on how to request for the free akg wired headphones if you ask for them when I have a Note 20 Ultra. Help me please!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Akg Wired Headphones for Note 20

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I requested them in chat, they emailed. promo code so I could order them.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Akg Wired Headphones for Note 20

JUMP TO SOLUTION

depends on who helps you,  I have tried twice and finally got a "ticket" opened and was told I would get a call back,  not holding my breath.