JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created: 08-19-2020 02:24 PM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for your interest in Samsung wired headphones, at this time Samsung is no longer offering free of charge or in the box wired headphones. Based on studies conducted in the US market, Consumers are opting to use blue tooth and wireless headphones that match their own preferences and the usage of wired headphones have steadily declined. However, We do offer wired headphones that can be purchased on our website: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/samsung-type-c-headphones-black-eo-ic100...

View solution in context

126 Replies
BornWize12
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I believe it does come with headphones and s pen tips. I've been watching some of the Note 20 Ultra unboxing videos from YouTube creators and they confirmed they come with headphones and s pen tips.

0 Likes
Richard_Stein
Galaxy
Options
Note20

the YouTubers got a review unit that's why they got the s pen tips and the earbuds, but unfortunately it'll not come out of the box only If you requested it by calling the Samsung costumer support

Knirps
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Other countries/regions got the standard premium offerings like screen protectors and nibs. The U.S. did not.

0 Likes
Richard_Stein
Galaxy
Options
Note20

No Samsung does not include that in the box, but you can ask them to (free of charge)

kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Note20

sorry. no headphones included.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for your interest in Samsung wired headphones, at this time Samsung is no longer offering free of charge or in the box wired headphones. Based on studies conducted in the US market, Consumers are opting to use blue tooth and wireless headphones that match their own preferences and the usage of wired headphones have steadily declined. However, We do offer wired headphones that can be purchased on our website: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/samsung-type-c-headphones-black-eo-ic100...

View solution in context

Capo83
Constellation
Options
Note20

Is it true that samsung won't include wired earphones in note 20 box?

Ziltaris
Galaxy
Options
Note20
In the US no they will not be in the box. But I heard if you call Samsung about it they will send them for free.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out. Headphones are not included with the Galaxy Note 20 line.  Please refer to the accepted solution on this thread. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.