cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does the Note 20 ultra really doesn't come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Everyone. 

We're excited that you've chosen the Note 20 device as your next Samsung product! We understand that some of our customers value wired headset and we are happy to accommodate anyone with a new Note 20 that is in need of a wired headset, we got you!!

If you're wanting to obtain some wired headphones, please reach out to us directly via one of these methods: 

Message Moderator

Message us on Facebook

Message us on Twitter

Visit this link for an option to submit a request for headphones

Text 1-864-523-9388

Call 1-800-726-7864

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Does the Note 20 ultra really doesn't come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe it does come with headphones and s pen tips. I've been watching some of the Note 20 Ultra unboxing videos from YouTube creators and they confirmed they come with headphones and s pen tips.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the YouTubers got a review unit that's why they got the s pen tips and the earbuds, but unfortunately it'll not come out of the box only If you requested it by calling the Samsung costumer support

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Other countries/regions got the standard premium offerings like screen protectors and nibs. The U.S. did not.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No Samsung does not include that in the box, but you can ask them to (free of charge)

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sorry. no headphones included.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Everyone. 

We're excited that you've chosen the Note 20 device as your next Samsung product! We understand that some of our customers value wired headset and we are happy to accommodate anyone with a new Note 20 that is in need of a wired headset, we got you!!

If you're wanting to obtain some wired headphones, please reach out to us directly via one of these methods: 

Message Moderator

Message us on Facebook

Message us on Twitter

Visit this link for an option to submit a request for headphones

Text 1-864-523-9388

Call 1-800-726-7864

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Wired earphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it true that samsung won't include wired earphones in note 20 box?

Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Wired earphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION
In the US no they will not be in the box. But I heard if you call Samsung about it they will send them for free.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wired earphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Headphones are not included with the Galaxy Note 20 line.  Please refer to the accepted solution on this thread. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.