JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created: 08-23-2020 07:32 AM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

126 Replies
Gerry319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

contact a care pro rep either through chat, twitter or phone.  Tell them your not happy about the lack of the headphone and they will create a "ticket" for you and eventually send you one.  My ticket was created on Friday (8/21) and don't have any further info aside from the ticket number. 

No idea when they will arrive or if.

DJT8508
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Is it true Samsung will send you a set of usb-c headphones upon request for the Note 20 Ultra?
gbwheeler57
Constellation
Options
Note20
yea how do I get these
0 Likes
Options
Note20
yup. just contact them via support... i normally dm them on twitter.
0 Likes
Richard_Stein
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Yes just give them a call & you'll get it 4 free
userCRbyDQdwwZ
Constellation
Options
Note20

Expensive phone, and no earbuds, I'm so disappointing,  now I have to spend more money for a good earbuds is a shame 😒 

0 Likes
fernangm
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i comes with headphone but for example if you buy it from at&t the people from there take away the headphons it's not their fault
0 Likes
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Note20
You can contact samsung and they'll send you free headphones as long as your order was recent
0 Likes
kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Why is everyone so mad about a cheap pair of headphones? 1 you can request a pair for free 2 get with the times and get some Bluetooth headphones or 3 go to your local Walmart and buy the $10 pair at the checkouts. 
0 Likes
FreezingFry
Astronaut
Options
Note20
there bad
0 Likes