JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created: 08-23-2020 05:28 PM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

126 Replies
PitbullDaddy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I know....i did call, 40minutes on hold.  Just think it woul dhve been more cost effective on their part to include them .  The same with Stylus tip,  you have ot call back to replace it.  

userXshZaBVWaD
Constellation
Options
Note20

I've noticed that my Note 20 didn't come with the AKG earbuds included with the other samsung purchases, and since it doesn't come with the regular microphone jack.

I've seen many websites stating that if I contact Samsung Support and show proof of purchase of my Note 20, then they would send me wired earbuds for free. The thing is, many people are saying in the websites' comments that they couldn't get any, or it was never a thing in the first place. Has anyone been able to recieve them for free or is the only way I can get them is by buying it for $30.00?

Thanks!

0 Likes
userTJJjMeWCfM
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I didn't have any problems getting them to send me the AKG headphones.  I only had to call customer support and have my imei number.

IAMCANADIAN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

No imei required when i used the chat function.

A little shocked those headphones can be MSRP at $30...

0 Likes
kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Just call them.
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20

I called, and mine will be handled via promo code to apply to the earphones ($30).

0 Likes
Options
Note20

Based on this message, I tried chatting, but they told me to call instead.  I can confirm that...YES this is true.  They will provide them Free of charge.

0 Likes
PitbullDaddy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I called Customer Service... Received wired AKG headphones plus another usb-c Cable and power adapter....

0 Likes
Gerry319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Just received my Ultra 20, awesome phone, battery currently learning its path.

But the lack of a headphone is very dissappointing,  especially now that they went without the jack, is when they should include a set.  it's not like i can use my Note9 set,  sure they will send me a promo code for a free set but that will take 2 weeks.  And the ear bud live I ordered through the promo? have to wait up to 35 days for that code to show up.  And nobody at the support center knows anything about how the program works.  Samsung drop the ball on this one,  if their intent is to give a free set after the fact anyway, then why just not include it.  All this is doing is creating frustration.

Mixsuga88
Constellation
Options
Note20
I am looking for the ear buds too . very disappointed. how do I get the free ear buds
0 Likes