JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created: 08-24-2020 04:14 PM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

126 Replies
ViniMFonseca
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
just call
Jim1590
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I have not seen anything that says we would get them. Is there a link I can go to that I can bring up with customer care?

Also, does it matter where the phone came from? Mine came from Samsung, my wifes from AT&T (they had a better trade in deal for her cracked screen).

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20

1-800-SAMSUNG - - >Tech Support

They'll need your phone's IMEI, so you might as well have it ready. 

0 Likes
PitbullDaddy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Much to my surpirse when we were setting up my phone there were no headphones included.  

its minor, I use Bluetooth headsets anyway, but for $1450 handset, have the margins become that small lthat they can't afford to include a set of usb-c wired headphones.   

i supposed SAMSUNG  expects you to use the pre-order credit for that.  

Jshin
Constellation
Options
Note20
watch out they scuff super easy too. look at the top and bottom of your phone.
0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20

You have to remove the shipping stickers at the bottom and top of the phone; that is what is scratched. 

Options
Note20

I believe you can complain to Customer Care and get the headphones, if you so desire.  They did this as their data indicated to them that no one uses wired headphones any more, so why spend thousands of dollars sending $29.99 headphones to people, when most of them will just throw them away anyways?

PitbullDaddy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Thanks... i just needed to vent. 

There was a set of AKG wired included with a GalaxyS10e my company issues for work phone.  

Then here''s  flagship without anything.  

The poor guy inthe store was looking all over thinking he dropped them and coudn't find them .    

I have a collection of headphones from previous handsets in a drawer.   it is principle

userr2hoiR7Y7w
Asteroid
Options
Note20

that's PR talk for a savig a buck, I never got surveyed 

0 Likes
FYF
Explorer
Options
Note20
If you contact customer support through Samsung they will mail you a pair. I had them ship me a pair.