JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created: 09-04-2020 09:18 AM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

126 Replies
user34Z5FgXQSl
Constellation
Options
Note20

Has anyone actually received their wired headphones from Samsung? 

LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Received mine today. 

NicoleKnows
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Just requested my 2 sets 5 minutes ago after being told by 4 other people about this then confirming with an agent via "chat" that it was in deed true. She said they should be received within 2weeks.🤷‍:female_sign:
userrOTs603R8Y
Constellation
Options
Note20

i was just told they don't have free earbuds

0 Likes
DragonSoull
Astronaut
Options
Note20
The Note 20 stated that it does not include Headphones or Ear use when you look at the section "whats included". Where did you find that you can get free wired headphones?
0 Likes
Options
Note20

Many websites mentioned this in their reviews, and there are about a dozen or more threads in this forum (i think samsung combined most of them) that mention this.  I can confirm that it is entirely true, as I received my free pair a few days ago.  You can try chatting with them, or calling them, people's experience with this are all over the board, but if you persist, they wil give them to you.

I tried chatting, and was given a number to call instead, I called this and had them ordered in minutes.  They told me it could take up to two weeks, but had mine in less than one week.

0 Likes
kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Note20
got mine
0 Likes
PitbullDaddy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

i got my headphones,  Wired AKG same as Note10+  plus an additional usb-c cable and 25w adapter.

the next day  got my earbuds+ I ordered using my pre-ordercredit .  

0 Likes
userw9KyjpjFP8
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I didn't get any head phone with the purchase of my note 20 ultra and I wanted to know how can I receive them

Jeeprancher
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Note20 Ultra doesnt come with earbuds as there is no headphone jack. Have to get wireless buds/headphones or purchase the earphone jack dongle that plugs into the power port.
0 Likes