JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created: 09-05-2020 07:42 PM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

126 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

This method is a valid method of requesting the headphones. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
JustMeAndMyBeeb
Asteroid
Options
Note20
So... the Note20 doesn't come with the headphones in the box 🤯 but I read that you can request a free pair from Samsung. I called the customer support number and the automated system said they would send me a link to request a free pair but i never received the link 😢 does anyone know where I go to request a pair of headphones?
0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Note20
I believe they are closed today for systems maintenance. I got a notification yesterday so try again tomorrow.
0 Likes
Spectre51
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I requested a pair through the online chat. They took my info and IMEI number and setup the shipment to right there. Got them a few days later. Might want to give that a try.
0 Likes
kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Got my free headphones. Thanks. 
0 Likes
Babiboib
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
how do you get free headphones
0 Likes
Cheeser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Did you talk to Samsung or use the link that's floating around?
0 Likes
Bandit2236
Asteroid
Options
Note20
how long did it take to receive them once you got the confirmation number?
0 Likes
PitbullDaddy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

i got mine in a about 5 days   plus they sent me an additonal usb-c cable and power adapter

0 Likes
kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Note20
sorry I'm not getting notifications for responses. I chatted with customer support. It took about 2 weeks though.
0 Likes