Highlighted

Re: Order Your Free earphones online

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1000 views and 2 likes. 🀣🀣
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Incase anyone thinks its a Phishing or unofficial Link, I have verified with Samsung Agent that it is a Official Samsung Premium Care link.

<edit>

[EDIT:  I was asked to blur the names on this image - http://imgur.com/gallery/22IZN0r]

Post with 4 votes and 301 views. Shared by Xraheelx786. P1 Care is a Samsung Premium Care Link
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
OMG. I had no idea. thanks!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ear buds for Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I see people posting that they got free wireless earbuds with their Note 20. How can I get free ear buds?
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ear buds for Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I think they were part of a deal if you purchased your phone early.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ear buds for Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@pattywack There are several options available to receive the headphones. Just chose one of the options in the solution of this thread.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Does-the-Note-20-ultra-really-not-come-with-headphones-or...

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

No Headphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm just enormously upset that the phone doesn't have headphones... oh and the battery drains worse than anything I've ever seen!! Oh to have my Note10+ back 😭
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No Headphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Headphone Jacks are a thing of the past. I foreseen it coming 4 years ago when Google ditched it on the pixel 2xl. Personally I don't care I love my jabra active elite 75t buds.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: No Headphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I like my Samsung buds but I also like to have the ability to use cord headphones if needed.
also with a phone costing so much it's the least they could do is throw in the headphones like they did with the note 10+
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No Headphones

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the headphones should have come in the box. I got a pair. they are USB-C now.