JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips?

(Topic created on: 2/10/21 4:49 PM)
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20

Does the not 20 ultra really not come with headphones or extra s pen tips? This is very disappointing. My note 20 ultra gets delivered tomorrow and the first thing I always do is change the s pen tip to the harder plastic one because i like the feel way more. For the price of the phone it surprises me these things aren't included. 

126 Replies
user4bUYZtF4oB
Astronaut
Options
Note20

those are only 3.5mm jack not the usb-c there is no 3.5mm jack on the note 20 cause samsung likes to think less is more

0 Likes
Rahim-us1
Constellation
Options
Note20
Why i don't  get   headphones in the box 
Knirps
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Or tips, or a screen protector...
usernA580UC1KA
Constellation
Options
Note20
you have to call Samsung Contact Us to request the akg earbuds and they will ship them to your address free of charge
0 Likes
CAMPOS
Constellation
Options
Note20

I'm disappointed with samsung i bought 2 note 20 ultras and is ridiculous pay 13 hundreds plus tax and when you open the phone doesn't come with headphones so my friend get the s20 regular he paid less money and his got headphones so whats going with samsung:thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face::pouting_face:>:(🤬

TB59
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hey Campos are you in the USA? You can verify your IMEI and Samsung will send you some wired (usb-c) AKG ear buds for free. Google note 20 headphones and it should appear. On the go at the moment otherwise I'd post the link

0 Likes
CAMPOS
Constellation
Options
Note20

I do live in California so how can I do that because I bought 2 note 20 ultra

Huck7
Galaxy
Options
Note20

I called Samsung and ordered the headphone. I just received my set and sound awesome...... plus they were at no extra cost. :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

0 Likes
TB59
Constellation
Options
Note20
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Note20
honestly dont even care about the headphones, but its crazy they don't send extra stylus tips anymore.
0 Likes