Original topic:

Drops calls and SMS. Connection is intermittent

(Topic created on: 1/12/21 8:10 AM)
userIOsFfW59nB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I want a refund! This phone worked great when I first got it in November. After an update, rarely will I have a call that does not get dropped,  sending texts SMS is intermittent, and forget about sending MMS. As a pocket computer it's great, but I need a phone!  Prior to this I had a Samsung Galaxy S8, which I absolutely loved. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Tablet which I also love.  I am normally a cheerleader for Samsung tech. However, this phone is a computer first and phone second... With the cost I expected and demand both! 

I have gone through all the suggestions for fixing these issue... Cleared caches, set MAC to phone, reset network settings. I have even done a factory reset... TWICE! . I have the issues on my home wireless and work wireless. The issue also happens when on Verizon. The fact that there are so many websites out there where people are having the same issue should let the company know there is a definite problem. 

How do I get a refund? What is a better alternative? Maybe I should switch to Apple products?

5 Replies
MATT100
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Go to your carrier. Its probably the sim card that is not working.
0 Likes
userIOsFfW59nB
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Update: This will sound weird... It was my phone case. People need to know this.
0 Likes
steh68
Astronaut
Options
Note20
how was this your case? I have the same issues! that or in the middle of a call, without moving the phone, people won't hear me or I them.. super frustrating!
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Note20

does your issue stops if you remove the case?

0 Likes
steh68
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i didn't try yet. i will tho thanks
0 Likes