JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ENABLE BLUETOOTH CALLING

(Topic created on: 4/10/21 11:21 AM)
shootstraight
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I use a Bluetooth earpiece when driving to make phone calls.
With my phone on my belt while driving I used to be able to tap my earpiece and say, "Call home," and the phone would do just that. 
Now I have to manually unlock my phone to make a call. THIS IS NOT ONLY HAZARDOUS, IT IS A LAWSUIT WAITING TO HAPPEN!

What happens if there's an emergency or I'm in an accident and need help and can only tap my earpiece? Absolutely nothing if I can't manually unlock my phone.

Who wouldn't want their phone to automatically lock in case of loss or theft? There was a time the phone would stay locked yet I could make a call using my Bluetooth earpiece. 

I desperately want to get back to that time!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Bluetooth Calling, also called Hands-free Calling, is a carrier related setting. Due to this it is recommended to reach out to them directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Bluetooth Calling, also called Hands-free Calling, is a carrier related setting. Due to this it is recommended to reach out to them directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context