cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Edge Panel doesn't show all apps

I was wondering why I don't see some apps listed when I go to edit the edge panel contents and then I noticed it seems to be locked to only be listing apps that can be opened in multi window mode. I used this feature a lot in my S10 plus and it wasn't restricted in this same way. Does anyone know how to change the settings to allow any app to be added or to disable the multi window feature would be ideal as well. I find that feature to be most annoying. I know how to open apps in multi window when I need to it's very annoying when they do this automatically. I know the edge panel will store the most recent apps I would just like to return to the previous function of locking in the apps I choose.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Edge Panel doesn't show all apps

When you go to the edit screen, select the pull down menu and change change it to "All".

Screenshot_20200907-101916_Apps.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

On the Note 20 there is no "All" option. My wife has the S20 and it's there. This is definitely a feature that I don't like.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Mohican69 wrote:
On the Note 20 there is no "All" option. My wife has the S20 and it's there. This is definitely a feature that I don't like.

The picture above is from my Note 20 Ultra. If you aren't seeing it, then I would clear the caches of all the Edge apps and then clear the device cache partition.