JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Every time I turn on my Android Auto, my phone goes into auto rotate

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 12:34 PM)
Devontayy
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I don't know why everytime I turn andriod auto on my phone goes into auto rotate I turn it off but it constantly comes back is there a fix I had this phone since last year never had this issue before 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

do you have any bixby routines running related to android auto and auto rotate? 

submit an error report if it continues to auto-rotate on its own

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report

View solution in context

5 Replies
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Note20
Try doing a soft reset: power phone off, wait a few seconds, power phone back on.
Solution
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

do you have any bixby routines running related to android auto and auto rotate? 

submit an error report if it continues to auto-rotate on its own

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report

Devontayy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
It's a driving routine how do I turn it off Screenshot_20211108-111234_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
Devontayy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I deleted it I think that was it
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Hey y'all been reading your comments I don't mean to laugh but this is hilarious because there's a big thing with the with that that they Android and new do not disturb notification things so the settings are in Play store so you go to Play Store going to just studying you're looking for two things first thing is driving mode turn driving mode off or set a schedule for the same time that it runs 30 seconds or whatever and then going to do not disturb for said devices and make sure you have those notifications set up correctly because once Android auto or Android car or anything senses or sings that that's moving it's going to to throw it right into driving mode
0 Likes