Original topic:

Facebook messenger videos are awful

(Topic created on: 3/29/21 8:17 AM)
FallenBlizzard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

This has been really frustatring that messenger videos I send are always really low resolution and sometimes they are so bad that you can't even look at them. This is clearly a problem with optimization and the awful compression that is taking place when sending the videos. I would really like samsung to start working with social media apps and optimize them for their latest phones and the note 20 ultra is currently their latest note phone so they should really take care of this!

4 Replies
HeadstrongJay
Astronaut
Options
Note20
this is just another example of why I won't be purchasing Samsung products in the future
0 Likes
FallenBlizzard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

It's such shame that such an amazing device is being brought down due to the lack of optimization from social media companies.

Bakerking
Astronaut
Options
Note20
What makes you think Samsung has control over what a different company does?
0 Likes
FallenBlizzard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Considering the fact samsung has partnerships with a lot of companies and has done optimizations for the s21 series with apps like instagram and snapchat samsung can do the same with facebook and bring that same treatment for the note series. There is no reason why this is not possible other than laziness and/or no will to do so.

0 Likes