Original topic:

Finally :Wifi calling on unlocked note 20 ultra with at&t

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 2:13 PM)
Optimusprime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I have always had issues not be able to call and over wifi for the unlocked phone with att as my carrier. I have tried contacting both Samsung and att multiple times with no luck, each blaming the other for the issue.

Finally today the option popped in quick settings panel out of no where. 

Looks like they were able to get there shit together at last hopefully this is true for all the other unlocked models 

18 Replies
Options
Note20
yup! in the same, note 20 ultra factory unlocked on att and finally we have wifi calling!
KSal
Halo
Options
Note20
It came with the second security update on the 18th, I'm glad they came to their senses and gave us the feature. Hopefully universal RCS is next.
Optimusprime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Make sense now. I can't wait for RCS. I've enjoyed it while I was my pixel 3a when I broke the screen on this one. Hoping for a brighter updates
useriJwN2CwTKi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I still do not have wifi calling on my note 20
0 Likes
Optimusprime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Did you update the phone recently. If so then we just have to wait. It's been reported since note 8 age as far as I'm aware and it is finally fixed for note 20 ultra. It's just a matter of time till the update comes to other models. Hope that would be soon
0 Likes
useriJwN2CwTKi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
how do you mean updat??
0 Likes
Optimusprime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
The wifi calling feature came along with the security update on 18th as stated by Ksal. It you haven't updated the phone yet. Just check if there are any pending updates available for you. That would be under settings - - > software updates - - > Download and install.

Also check the last update date in the same settings section
0 Likes
useriJwN2CwTKi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
last update was November 2020
0 Likes
useriJwN2CwTKi
Astronaut
Options
Note20