Original topic:

Fingerprint scanner not working on Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 10:55 PM)
mmr0202
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I received my Note 20 Ultra a few days ago and after some considerable effort, I registered three fingers. While it's been a bit hit or miss on recognizing my fingers, it stopped working completely today. The only change is the addition of a good quality glass screen protector that has a large circle cutout for the fingerprint scanner. I deleted one of the fingerprints and tried to add it again but no success. Please help -- I'm really missing my Note 9 with the scanner on the back that worked without issues

13 Replies
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm using Spigen which is extremely similar to whitedome but I still have issues
0 Likes
userDbKCnapGrs
Constellation
Options
Note20

I just got the Note 20 Ultra about a month ago. I haven't installed any screen protectors at all and since day one the finger scanner does not work at all. It took a few minutes to register my finger print and after all set, it won't take my finger print. Now i got to enter pin code every time I want to use the phone. So much easier when the scan was in the back (Note 9) It never gave me at all any trouble at all recognizing my finger prints.  

Very annoying.  Besides that phone working fast and smooth. 

userWKmpvVFH2Z
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Same on note 20 5g

0 Likes
TS777
Astronaut
Options
Note20
same here note 20 ultra
0 Likes