My issue has been fixed by my carrier. Call them after posting the original post on 6/2. Steps are:
1. Installed SW updated received for June 2, 2021.
2. RESET NETWORK SETTINGS on phone.
3. Important: Restarted phone.
4. After restart, Set Network Settings to 5G/LTE/3G/2G.
5. Phone connects to 5G as expected like before. ONLY DIFFERENCE is this time when the phone drops to LTE it will then Reconnect, On It's Own, back to 5G w/o me doing anything. This is how it is suppose to work according to carrier Tech Support. Makes sense to me. Today is June 5th and it's still working. Yes!!! Hope it works for you.
Solved! Go to Solution.