Original topic:

For all phones: Storage, phone colors & new UI ideas

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 09:50 PM)
sunny28
Star
Options
Note20
Please make one large storage option and more colors please, it's always back and white for the large storage and color options for the small. I love the idea of Samsung combining the Note and S series and do the same for colors and storage capacity. 
It would be less electronic waste and more profits for Samsung as sometimes less choices are better when the choices are better. Having the Note/S series mix style phone and the foldable ones would be better line up of phones giving people three solid choices and styles of phones. 

Also please bring more customizations to the look of the messaging and calling apps. More styles of messaging bubbles, chat features to make it more interactive between recipients and group chats, maybe a chat room style going on, allow us to change the transparency and color of the chat bubbles. 

Conversation categories: please give us the option to move the tabs in the order we choose, and to have the option to turn off the all folder and have the messages auto categorized according to what we put them under in their contact list, banking, junk, family whatever we want. 

Please make the chat heads style work with the theme applied to the phone like the adaptive bubble style. 

Animations that come across the messages app that are linked to keywords when you send them. Make it some that can be turned off/optional in the settings for the people that don't want it on, satisfy both sides of the population. 

Edge lighting styles that go with the seasons and holidays would be so cool!! Having little Christmas lights lighting up around the phone, little trees or wreaths, snowmen, candles, cups of hot cocoa when you get a notification or text would be super cool, leaves flowing around the edges for fall, surf boards and beach balls or shells for the summer. There are tons of ideas for this!! 

Things that brighten the dayand that make people laugh and smile are usually a big hit, add fun to the UI and make it unique to Samsung to bring in new, young and old customers. 

And please update the icons, animated ones would be cool and fun, but new fresh styles with more detail. 

And new and more widgets would be very much appreciated. It would be nice to see a daily fortune, daily quote, joke, history fact, brain teaser and daily vocabulary word and would love a daily artwork to learn about. Wide launcher already has daily fortune and quote and the fortune has been spot on so far which is totally cool. You could make the "daily me" widget where we can pick from all these and have it beautifully displayed together or separate over our home screen(s). 

New weather widget with more info and updated look to show the current weather before even looking at the temp. Similar to the Google weather page but maybe with a different mascot😄

Make Samsung one UI the one stop for everything. No need to download other apps for more and different widgets because Samsung has them.

A video background within the messages app could be a really cool new addition to the UI. Again another feature that can be turned on and off to save battery and for the ones that don't like it. 

Also continous scrolling throughout the UI would be really helpful, especially on the home screen(scrollable wallpaper) and messages. 
Just a fresh new layout in my opinion is needed, you guys do a great job of putting features together in a great style, it just needs a fresh and updated fun style,remember something unique to Samsung, reinvent the style and look of the UI

Bring personalization to the front of the list of priorities for the next update. It will be a refreshing change for samsung customers new and old. 

Again these are ideas meant to help, have a happy day😊 hope the ideas are taken for consideration. 
3 Replies
Options
Note20
Great news🤓Dogs_Selfie_with_stickers_8456.jpg
Options
Note20
This
sunny28
Star
Options
Note20
I also forgot to mention for all the money I paid for my unlocked note 20 ultra 5g phone, we should all have the same features as the s series and what you can from the foldable phones like the screen splitting and how you can arrange the screen.
I would like to add I am in love with the z fold 3 but the camera, ram, storage and no built in s pen like the note are totally deal breakers at that price tag. In my opinion it should be your Aston Martin of phones and have all the bells and whistles we all hope a foldable phone from Samsung would be. This is not to say it's not an incredible piece of hardware, I think you guys nailed the foldable phone in my opinion. Keep up the stupendous work all around. Remember it's about having what everyone else doesn't, own the note and these two foldable phones ya got and you will be good.😇🤗🤯
0 Likes