JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Make Smaller phones!!!!!

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 11:46 AM)
user4kI910YGbE
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This goes to SAMSUNG marketing department.  NOT EVERYONE IN THE USA, LIKES HUGE PHONES. A  6.5INCH AND GREATER DEVICE IS LUDICROUS! !!! THE A SERIES CAME OUT WITH 4 PHONES AND THEY THEY ARE THE FOLLOWING LENGTHS. A12 - 6.5 INCH

A32 5G -6 5 INCH
 A 52 5G - 6.5 INCH
 A71 5G - 6.7 INCH 
THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!! YOU CANT USE THE PHONE WITH 1 HAND!!!!! 

A NATURAL RESPONSE WOULD BE: GET THE S20 . WELL, IF YOU NEVER REMOVED THE 3.5MM JACK I WOULD. STOP COPYING APPLE PLEASE. 

IN SUMMARY, PLEASE DO PEOPLE LIKE ME A HUGE FAVOR AND MAKE THE FUTURE PHONES 6 ICNH AND UNDER. 

-ADRIAN, NY

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

10 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
A friend of mines had the same problem, we had to turn the one handed mode on for hers but it looks weird with the keyboard on the left or right side of the screen. Texting is easier though
havoc777
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I like huge phones, they're better for gaming and watching videos on and yes, you can use them with one hand unless you have tiny 👐
AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So what are people who aren't lucky enough to be Tolkien cave trolls supposed to do then?
Whatsinth3box
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not..buy..a large phone? Idk
0 Likes
I5HGate
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Funny post. I have a 20 and it fits my palm perfectly.
AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
There are USB C to 3.5mm headphone adapters. There are even ones that will let you charge your device at the same time, but they're kind of clunky.
crundle
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I agree. I have the S10 and absolutely love it. The screen is small so it fits great in my hand (Iam a woman) and it still has a headphone jack and an SD card slot.
0 Likes
Raymond199483
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I love my Samsung Galaxy A32 5G display nice and big for videos and games
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.