JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Free headphones not received after purchase of Note20

(Topic created: 05-19-2021 12:02 AM)
MLMasked
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Samsung tech and customer support has been giving me the run around for over a month. And have been a loyal Samsung TV and phone customer for over 15 years. On November  30th they politely acknowledged that yes I am eligible for free earbuds for my new Samsung Note 20, and since then keep giving me fake ticket numbers to reference, each saying will arrive in 3 business days. And this is after they escalated it. They switch me back and forth from tech dept to customer support. Is a disgrace, makes me reconsider doing what the rest of my family has - switching to an iphone.

14 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Note20
Unless someone reported it stolen and it's blacklisted, none of this will happen. You can go from one carrier software to another with no legal issues. Warranty will be intact if you install official software from Samsung. Rooting the phone will void any remaining warranty though.
0 Likes
bobget
Astronaut
Options
Note20
why
0 Likes
userQpDcEhEUUX
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Hey user. I was also told this before I bought my z fold 2. 2 of them. I called and asked a million questions. One was about what was included in the box. When I realized headphones was not they explained to me most users do not use them, but once I receive my phone to call and inquire about them and they will be shipped for free. Did this and now 5 people I talked to are saying the "promotion" ended.  Well my order was on backorder. I am getting so frustrated with samsung. Seems like they don't keep any of their promises and only care about getting rich. I haven't had my phone the 14 days so thinking of switching to Apple. Never had these issues with them. 

usermZH2DJ4flS
Constellation
Options
Note20
I guess over $1000 isn't enough money they have to now charge for the headphones. Been buying Samsung phones forever I am very disappointed in the cheap out stance.
AsiaD
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm disappointed I didn't get headphones either yet they made it incompatible with previous model headphones. I'm also getting the "promotion ended" message too.
0 Likes