cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Note 20 S Pen Issues

S Pen on Galaxy Note 20 cannot be used to select attachments in outlook, but it works when using a finger. The filter labels by file type also gett messed up when you select them. Pair all this with an incredibly unresponsive phone and smart lock that doesn't work consistently and I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this phone. Been a Galaxy user since the S4 and this is the worst phone I've had. 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Galaxy Note 20 S Pen Issues

Yes, I am facing the similar problem with the Note 20ultra. SPEN is not working on some places on screen though it works with finger touch. I have taken it to Samsung service center but the have finally changed the screen and assured me that there will be no issue there after. But unfortunately problem remains. So, Note is now with out SPen! There is a big problem with this phone Note20 Ultra. Very disappointing. I think worst phone I have ever used since S4, almost all notes...

Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Note 20 S Pen Issues

Apps can set certain areas to ignore the s-pen.  Outlook seems to be one of these.  I was able to open an e-mail, and select the attached file with the s-pen, but could not SEND one in outlook as Outlook ignored the S Pen touches when selecting the file.  This is something you need to take up with Microsoft as they programmed outlook to ignore the S Pen on this screen.  I also cannot use the S Pen in Pokemon GO, just to prove how this is an app problem, and not a phone problem.  Microsoft will likely tell you they don't care as a low percentage of people even have an S Pen.