cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Visual Voicemail Will Not Work

Trying to set up visual voicemail and keep getting the message saying  "Either non -existent mailbox, or incorrect password"  And then only gives the option to edit password. I've never used visual voicemail before so I don't have an incorrect password.  How do I fix this??? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Visual Voicemail Will Not Work

Visual Voicemail is usually a carrier app. Have you set up your voicemail with your carrier?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance as voicemail is a carrier feature.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ok - figured it out. I haven't used a regular voicemail in years due to being an iPhone user. Turns out my old password was too short. So I went in thru old voicemail and changed my password to the one I was going to use for visual voicemail. As soon as I made my password long enough, it started working. Thanks for the help tho!! Hope this helps someone else. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Visual Voicemail Will Not Work

How are you able to reset your password to get into the visual voicemail Box? Because I did the same as you and it kept saying non existant voicemail
Highlighted
Astronaut

I've always been an iPhone user also so never had to set up a password but like you it's making me put in a new password but it's not allowing me to actually reset it so how are you able to get into it thank you for sharing and thank you for your time