JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy theme app disappeared after an update to the Galaxy app store

(Topic created: 08-28-2021 09:37 PM)
Empress7
Halo
Options
Note20

There was just an update to the Galaxy app store. Well, I had the Galaxy theme app on my phone after I got the Galaxy Store update, I noticed that app disappeared? Did anyone else have this occur?

10 Replies
goldencomet3
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Not sure what happened, didn't happen with me
0 Likes
Empress7
Halo
Options
Note20
Hummmm...that's strange it happened without it being made public that it was going to happen.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
You have to go in your app drawer and move it back after an update.
Empress7
Halo
Options
Note20
I went to look for it and it's not listed. Do you have any ideas on how I can make it appear again?
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Did you look in the search bar?
Empress7
Halo
Options
Note20
Yes, I did that and tried to long press on it thinking it would allow me to place it back up and nothing happened. ☹
0 Likes
Tony1823
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Mine too I have samsung a32 5g and this happened. The only way I've found to access my themes is through the galaxy store app click the button in the top left and click my apps. There's is a themes tab that I'm pretty certain wasn't there before.
Solution
Tony1823
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Correction found! Search for galaxy themes and open it through pressing on the search result. When the themes app is open, click the three line button top left corner and click the gear icon for settings. Scroll till you see an option that is turned off for some reason saying app icon. Turn that on and you can add it back to your home screen and it also gets added back to the app pages.
Empress7
Halo
Options
Note20
Thank you!!! It worked! You are super awesome!