cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Glitch with Google Search widget flickering

The same thing is happening to me. I uninstalled and then reinstalled google, cleared cache, restarted and even factory reset the phone. Its so annoying.
Highlighted
Constellation

I have the note 20 not the ultra and it is happening to me. Tried clearing the cache, switching from dark to light mode, turning off adaptive brightness and nothing works. Samsung internet doesn't have this issue, just when scrolling on google.
Highlighted
Constellation

Exact same issue in S10+.  I prefer dark mode for many reasons but this issue is driving me nuts so I have switched to regular theme again.  Hope they resolve this quickly.

Highlighted
Asteroid

N20U happens here too. has anyone seen this on any other apps? do your iPhone buddy's see this with Google too?
Highlighted

I too am having this issue.
Note20 Ultra, Dark Mode, Google Search.

Not super concerned, as I'm sure it will be patched. I just want to get on the thread for updates
Highlighted
Astronaut

I've had the same problem on my galaxy s10 plus. It's so annoying. I tried different search widgets, clearing cache/data, turning dark mode off and still nothing works.
Highlighted
Astronaut

download Google go and use thay widget i haven't had an issue with that.. the regular search is a disaster
Highlighted
Astronaut

Thanks. 

Installing Google Go, seems to be the workaround for now till they fix this. I had similar issue with search on my Note 10 plus, which seems to be bypassed if i use google Go. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine seems to have stopped once I put it in light mode. Samsung please fix like using dark mode
Highlighted
Astronaut

My note 20 ultra does the same thing on 60 Hz or 120Hz. It even stutters on White web pages. SUPER DUMB for a "Flagship" phone.