Original topic:

Google Feed integration for older phones with One UI 3.1

(Topic created on: 5/1/21 4:27 AM)
NoteSeries4Ever
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Dear Samsung, 

Whenever I install another launcher for google Feed, recent apps bugs out with every single third party launcher. This forces me to use one ui home for it's smooth animations, especially when transitioning between apps via recent apps (swipe and hold up gesture), other launchers cause bugs. I would like google Feed integration inside one ui home for those of us who bought the note 20 ultra 5g. End this madness. we don't deserve to suffer with samsung free any longer. Please just update it 
0 Likes
4 Replies
NoteSeries4Ever
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Please help us. S21 has google integration with One UI Home. Note 20 Ultra now runs One UI 3.1.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
If you're having issues with the full screen gestures in third party launchers, you can try using the Good Lock application from Samsung. In there, you'll find a module called Home Up. Inside of home up you can go to the Task Changer function which is used to customize the Recent Apps page. That might help by tinkering with those settings and adjusting the sensitivity, etc. I totally agree with you though. There needs to be Google Feed integration in One UI Home. They've already done it with the S21. It's time for them to bring it to the Note Series. I do know some third party launchers have trouble with full screen gestures thanks to an issue Google never addressed back in Android 10. Samsung has been trying to implement their own workarounds. I refuse to use One UI Home because Samsung won't address some pretty standard complaints that I have.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.
0 Likes
NoteSeries4Ever
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I used to have task changer, then it auto disabled for a while. Now it seems they've snuck it into another goodlock plugin. Thanks for the info.
Options
Note20
I know. They recently combined it with Home Up. They're trying to streamline the modules. No problem. I hope this helps and becomes a solution for you.
0 Likes