Hey samsung community!
All of a sudden my Google play apps will not update. I have tried everything I can think of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Are you receiving an error code when trying to update the apps in the Google Play store?
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on the device recently?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.