cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gotta say -- Not impressed with the Note 20 Ultra Camera... 10 Was far better in so many ways...

Having had the 20 now for 3 weeks and put it thru the paces... gotta say I'm really pretty disappointed.  Stupid me for buying into all the hype. The 10 camera came out ahead in nearly every respect.

Booo.  What's up with that Samsung?!! I paid BANK for a lessor product.

These guys give a pretty good break down and I post it here only because I had the same outcome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXkHS2dSzWA

Is Samsung going to correct this with a software update?
From now on I wait until others do the R&D/Q&A

Is the S20 Ultra REALLY the best Samsung phone for Photos & Video? You might be shocked! I would buy THIS Phone ➡ https://geni.us/u9CL S20 Ultra vs Note 10+ ...
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Gotta say -- Not impressed with the Note 20 Ultra Camera... 10 Was far better in so many ways...

I know Tmobile has pushed out a software update aimed at improving camera performance. Check with your carrier and see if they have one in the works or if your device is unlocked contact Samsung via text chat 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Gotta say -- Not impressed with the Note 20 Ultra Camera... 10 Was far better in so many ways...

@user2okZylN2K6 

Can you share some more specific examples? I was disappointed with S20 Ultra's camera and felt that pictures from Note10+ were better, but now with the Note20 Ultra, I haven't had any issues. All my pictures come out great. I did compare them side by side with Note10+, and while most pictures looked almost identical, in many cases, Note20 Ultra shots came out better, especially if any zoom is involved. Overall, I decided that while it's not a radically better camera, it is still an improvement and I traded the Note10+ in.  

With that said, there are some techniques that users have to learn to get better pictures, but for most cases, point and shoot works great. The only time I have to be mindful of how I shoot is when I want to take close up pictures of smaller subjects, where many shots can come out too soft or straight up blurry, so I just move back few inches and zoom in a little to get better results. 

One of the most impressive things to me that with Note20 Ultra I finally get sharp shots of moving subjects (kids, pets), something I was never able to accomplish with Note10+ or anything earlier without going into pro mode, which was never really practical since by the time you can get right settings applied the movement is gone. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Gotta say -- Not impressed with the Note 20 Ultra Camera... 10 Was far bet..

I totally agreed, starting with the 3d scanner . The ultra don't have that . Booo same here.