Original topic:

Green Screen / AMOLED Failure?

(Topic created: 07-25-2022 09:36 AM)
dbkendrick
Constellation
Options
Note20

Note 20 Ultra 5g -  Updated my phone with the latest software update 7/24/2022, phone has been acting up, now flickering with green screens, black color balance is completely off. Always On Display isn't pitch black anymore but replaced with a green screen when not in use and just charging. Unplugged at 96% battery and display is showing a tint of green that is flickering. Attempted to do screen recording but not showing the problem.  Ran *#0*# diagnostic, Red Green and Blue all work fine, Black Color test is faulted.  Assuming this is part of the failing AMOLED's so many S20-S22 users see.  Need this screen replaced! 🙂 

3 Replies
Belaythatorder
Red Giant
Options
Note20
You may want to try a partition cache clear or a factory reset to see if it is a software bug or indeed a hardware issue.
0 Likes
user7Dop3pZ6bd
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I have the same problem. Updated installed 7/19/2022 on my Samsung S21 and since my phone is not right. Black and green screen and I cannot use my phone anymore. I can feel the vibration and alarms going on but cant see anyting. I was wondering if there was a class action for that ...?

0 Likes
uservvEM09RjfT
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have note 9 and experiencing the same issue
0 Likes