JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Has the Note 20 stopped using the sensor to track stress, oxygen level and heart rate?

(Topic created: 10-05-2020 02:06 PM)
GTLH
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Has the Note 20 stopped using the sensor to track your stress, oxygen level and heart rate or do i need to enable something? 

8 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@GTLH The Note 20 does not have the appropriate sensors to take those measurements. 

GTLH
Astronaut
Options
Note20

thanks very much! I was wondering because my other Samsung had it and I love it ! I guess I need to buy a watch now...🤷‍:female_sign:

Gilligan4c
Astronaut
Options
Note20

How about the Galaxy S 20 FE? I had the Oxygen sensor on my Galaxy 8+ phone. Also using the Galaxy Watch 3.

0 Likes
Gilligan4c
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Will there be an O2 Sensor?

usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20
0 Likes
userh4Dh9QmSmQ
Constellation
Options
Note20

Very disappointed in Samsung.  Many of us relied on our older Note phones for this health tracking.

No reason to remove these features so many customers used.

After many years we finally upgrade, to learn too late the Samsung product designers let us down.

All we can do now is spread the word how Samsung treats its longtime customers.

userl1WjjE5Qvt
Constellation
Options
Note20
I read before I traded to s20 ultra that a software update would come about when the needed medical authorizations came through and then this device would do its stuff.
I wonder who put out that info. starting to be disappointed and passed off.
buy a watch is their solution. Spending $20 on finger reader sounds better...chucking samsung comes too mimd
userl1WjjE5Qvt
Constellation
Options
Note20
very interesting to note that they decided to put the features into the watch when they got authorizations.
0 Likes