Original topic:

Having issues with making video calls via Google Duo?

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 1:20 PM)
Cannonb87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

So is anyone having issues making video calls via Google Duo? So far I currently have issues on my Galaxy Note20 5G, Samsung A20, and Galaxy Z Flip. Called never connects.

0 Likes
9 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Note20

no. but try this, do a network reset. this might help

0 Likes
Cannonb87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I have tried network and factory resets. also Uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled the app and completed all updates. I only occurs on these Galaxy devices. It is hit or miss with the Note 20 5G.
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thanks for confirming this.

Can you confirm which android version are you currently running?

0 Likes
Cannonb87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
note 20 5g version 11
A20 version 10
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for providing this.

I would try reaching out to the developers of Google Duo to see if it may be something on their end they can help with.

0 Likes
Cannonb87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Thank You.
0 Likes
Cannonb87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Also the Z flip is on version 11
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

If you are experiencing the same symptoms on three different devices, I would try reaching out to the developers of Google Duo to see if they can assist with any options for you.

You also have an option to try clearing the cache/data on the Google Duo app to see if that helps any.

Follow this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

Also, make sure your devices as well as the Google Duo app is up to date with the latest software.

0 Likes
Cannonb87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Yes I have done that also and they state there are not any errors on their end. I reached out here to see if anyone else is having the same experience as I am limited to the 3 devices and anyone I may come in contact with. I wish samsung had a dedicated FaceTime feature on their galaxy device cause Google is starting to get like Microsoft with these updates smh.
0 Likes