JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help! - To anyone who has a rooted Note 20, I need one file. Will pay! for your trouble!

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 06:44 PM)
Members_iyYMLhB
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Hi - I have a Note 20 (long time Samsung Note user), and my girlfriend persuaded me to buy an iPhone 12, so I have both - will never give up my Note.

I gave her a specific notification sound (for texts) that of course Apple doesn't have, and I can't get to my  Samsung notification sounds unless I root the phone, and I don't want to make a mistake and screw something up.

0 Likes
12 Replies
ashiii
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is it not a sound you can look up on YouTube? If you use ytmp3.cc and download it then it should still work.
0 Likes
kiri_12345
Astronaut
Options
Note20
That doesnt work I've tried
0 Likes
Members_iyYMLhB
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I haven't been able to find it on YouTube. If I could find it there, I could do the rest - the same way I download music.

ashiii
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Hmmm you might be better off looking on XDA. Is this sound specifically on the Note 20? And what is the name of the sound?
Options
Note20
Try Zedge.net
0 Likes
Members_iyYMLhB
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I think I need someone who has a rooted Note 20 access that folder and email me the file. I really don't think I have any other options.

0 Likes
Nana567
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have the one ultra 20 and have had more problems with apps and it no longer identifies my fingerprint and Verizon thinks I'm just crazy
0 Likes
Members_iyYMLhB
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I haven't had any issues with the phone. I've had Notes since the Note 2, and this is clearly the best, but it's a maddening problem to have. I just want the BELLS file!!!

0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Note20
I think this is what your looking for.
Location in file: notifications>soundtheme>calm>bells.ogg

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-galaxy-s20-ringtones-and-notification-tones.4059601/