JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Horrible refund time (nearly 2 month and still not received my refund)

(Topic created: 11-05-2020 09:22 PM)
userxWfxwGKUac
Constellation
Options
Note20

Order placed on Sep 11, for Samsung Note 20 Ultra. But I found it is not competitable with my current carrier, So I calcel the order ON THE SAME DAY Sep 11, before it's shipped.

I've chatted with the support for 4 times.

Each time, the answer was "refund processed, would be shown in my account for 3-5 business days". Each time it just shows no sign of any progress.

It's beyond frastrating that a simple refund took nearly 2 months, even this order is cancelled before shipped.

I just have no way to directly connect to sumsung supports, as each time the chat supports just like robots, repeating the same thing but never make the issue resolved.

Really annoying and disappoint. I might not buy any samsung products again.

Can anyone tell me, how long should a refund be in my account under this situation?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userxWfxwGKUac
Constellation
Options
Note20

I finally got my refund on Nov. 11, after 63 days.

I think that contacting the Samsung E-Commerce directly might help a lot. Here's my experience, I don't know where you at now, but hope that my experiences would be helpful to you.

1. Conrtact the support that you want to "esclate" the case, and there would be someone comes in after several weeks (althrough the support said 2 days), sending a E-mail about that they started investigation. 

2. The Samsung E-Commerce team would send you a E-mail about the initial investegation after several days, which is the refund had been processed and would be in my account for 3-5 days.

3. After waiting for an extra 2 week, I directly reply the initial investegation E-mail again to ask why my refund hadn't show up, they might reply with some useless message.

4. Finally the refund was issued after 4 days.

I don't know if sending the direct E-mail would really help, but if you hadn't, you can give it a try.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Members_idewZSc
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I'm in the same boat with carrier financing.  No phone, no trade, no response from Samsung.  Where you ever refunded?

0 Likes
Solution
userxWfxwGKUac
Constellation
Options
Note20

I finally got my refund on Nov. 11, after 63 days.

I think that contacting the Samsung E-Commerce directly might help a lot. Here's my experience, I don't know where you at now, but hope that my experiences would be helpful to you.

1. Conrtact the support that you want to "esclate" the case, and there would be someone comes in after several weeks (althrough the support said 2 days), sending a E-mail about that they started investigation. 

2. The Samsung E-Commerce team would send you a E-mail about the initial investegation after several days, which is the refund had been processed and would be in my account for 3-5 days.

3. After waiting for an extra 2 week, I directly reply the initial investegation E-mail again to ask why my refund hadn't show up, they might reply with some useless message.

4. Finally the refund was issued after 4 days.

I don't know if sending the direct E-mail would really help, but if you hadn't, you can give it a try.

View solution in context

0 Likes