Original topic:

How can I capture a long screen shot on the Note 20 Ultra 5G?

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 05:30 PM)
userm4ghEf21q0
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I have the Note 20 5G ultra, trying to capture a long screen shot, I google'd instructions but none works, pls help. I know how to take regular screen shot, but I'm trying to capture long airplane itinerary email, then share.  Thx❤️

2 Replies
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Note20
When you take a screenshot, there should be a bar that pops up at the bottom of your screen. Tap on the icon that's 2nd icon from the left (the bracketed square thing with 2 animated downward-pointing arrows). If you wanna capture everything, keep tapping that icon until you get to the very bottom. Generally, you should be able to screenshot entire emails with no problem. Web pages however can sometimes be tricky if you want to screenshot it all since you may get a message that it reached it's screenshot length limit.
I hope this helps- if it does, please consider liking this by leaving a heart. If this solves your problem, please mark it as a solution. Thanks & take care! 👋🙂Screenshot_20220513-205904_Samsung Members_1366_1652490022.jpg
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Note20
Settings < advanced < screenshots and screen recorder < turn show tool bar after capturing on

Now when you go to take a screenshot, this bar should be at the bottom and if you click the double arrow it will do a rolling screenshot. If you continue to press it, it will scroll and capture again, keep repeating this untill you hit the max or you captured all you wantScreenshot_20220513-230736_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes