JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I enable the watermark on the Note 20 Ultra?

(Topic created: 01-08-2021 09:12 PM)
Dalexisnov04
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Hello does anyone know how to activate the watermark on the Samsung galaxy note20 ultra?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20
4 Replies
Luis49pr
Astronaut
Options
Note20
same issue with my A51-5G
after the last update, watermark is grey out
0 Likes
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20
Dalexisnov04
Astronaut
Options
Note20
ooh thank you for your comment it really helped me a lot
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 3/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.