JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I get a replacement S Pen for a Note 20 5G?

(Topic created: 06-25-2021 10:04 PM)
GingerQueen
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Ok so I bought my Note20 5G from a friend's brother right.  Like just 2 days ago.. Anyway, he misplaced the S Pen and I was wondering  how to go about getting another one..  So if someone could point me in the right direction  that would be awesome....

Thanks in advance..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
You can buy a replacement through Amazon or the Samsung Shop app

View solution in context

7 Replies
DeeTrust
Constellation
Options
Note20
Amazon
GingerQueen
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It will still work with the air commands?
0 Likes
DeeTrust
Constellation
Options
Note20
Yes it will, I just bought 1 recently and I've had no issues. Air commands work just fine20210626_014916_224.jpg
0 Likes
lilamber2021
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Order S pens on Amazon . Just type Note 20 5G S Pen. Hope this helps you 😁
0 Likes
Shorty685Crystal
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Try Home Depo
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
You can buy a replacement through Amazon or the Samsung Shop app
HarleyAnnieTime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Couple months ago, I ordered my FIRST REPLACEMENT S-pen from Amazon but you can get em plenty places, no trouble. I'd just add a few things to consider. Since most of these products are not official Samsung versions, BE SPECIFIC if that's important for you. And the same goes for Bluetooth capability. That said, I already need a REPLACEMENT for my REPLACEMENT pen.
SAMSUNG, Y'ALL SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPGRADE THE S-PEN LOCATE FEATURES TO 'USEFUL LEVEL'.
At bare minimum, a Sound Alert but I don't believe you can't help me find the $35+ ítem that you've neglected to either tether to the $1000+ phone or even seat it properly in the custom port.
It's almost as if you DESIGNED LOSS into the S-pen.
So, did you?
💋