Original topic:

How do I revert back to Android 10?

(Topic created on: 3/31/21 9:38 PM)
allmaraalldatime
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I don't like the UI 11, how do I go back to 10?

0 Likes
17 Replies
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
You cannot revert back to Android 10.

The only way to do that is to have someone who knows how to flash phones and install the Android 10 firmware back on your phone based on your provider and IMEI number, that would be the only way to do that.
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
But if you did that method, it would erase everything on your phone. Your phone would like like new, as if you just bought it
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
But still in that case, your phone would always tell you that a new software update is available, and you would eventually have to put Android 11 back on your phone, and so, technically, it wouldn't be worth the hassle to do all of this. Sorry for the disappointing newz
0 Likes
allmaraalldatime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
This is most disappointing but thank you for letting me know.
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
You are most welcome. Feel free to follow me to stay up to date with my resolutions and fixes
0 Likes
allmaraalldatime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
The update took away some of the best things (in my opinion). I don't like the new camera set up because it took away my live photos so I can't change the background now.
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
I do apologize, but Samsung tries to improve its services and features for its phones.
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
New features are always being implemented with Samsung devices, but sadly, sometimes they take away what we enjoy.
0 Likes
allmaraalldatime
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Yeah, ik. I love Samsung. I have 3 tvs, 2 laptops and 3 phone currently being operated. I just wish we had a choice on if we're ready or even want to update.
0 Likes