Original topic:

How do you participate in the Beta testing for Android 12 on Samsung Note 20 Ultra?

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 03:43 PM)
CRKLBRY
Astronaut
Options
Note20

How do we get involved with Beta testing Andriod 12 for Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G?

6 Replies
Options
Note20
Unlocked users who are eligible will receive a banner in the Samsung Members app on the front page when Samsung makes it available. You would then tap the banner and sign up for the Beta.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.
Bugwacker
Halo
Options
Note20
Don't have to be unlocked. Unlocked were the last to get the 11 update last year.
Options
Note20
I said that because every year Samsung states that T-Mobile and Sprint users are eligible yet there's always tons of comments and posts about them never getting the banner. Samsung refuses to comment on why that is, so I just assumed it's really for Unlocked users including those who are on T-Mobile and Sprint, but not locked to them. Last year, not one locked user reported getting the banner. There were some that said they flashed an unlocked ROM software version and that triggered the banner for them but that's about it.
userDHiggy
Constellation
Options
Note20
They are talking about the 12 beta not the stable OS, and it is only unlocked units that receive the first beta
0 Likes
Bugwacker
Halo
Options
Note20
That was NOT the case with the last beta. I was in it.
arielz06
Astronaut
Options
Note20
have to wait like in November
0 Likes