cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the worst on here?

I really hope so, I thought it was supposed to be today... but it is what it is at this point.

Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the worst on here?

Samsung never stated a specific date only a soon time table.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the worst on..

well i saw at least 3 articles saying today the banner went live

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the wors..

yes I did too. unfortunately some news outlets jumped the gun and a few more followed foot steps. they were entirely wrong it did go live elsewhere. this is why they call it a rollout. it rolls out to regions, and to break it down even further it rolls out to devices in waves as well. they don't flip a switch and turn everyone on at once. that could be very dangerous especially with a beta.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the ..

yessir its all too familiar but now that you've said tomorrow i guess I won't sleep tonight haha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's ..

ah get some sleep. either way you still have the best device ever made.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Wh..

yea but ive never been part of a beta before they are always full so i dont wanna miss this one

Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the worst on here?

Where is the info coming from that it will be tomorrow? All I have seen is it will be soon.🤷‍♀️

Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the worst on here?

it came from me

Re: Re: Re: Re: How often do you look for the beta banner - Who's the worst on..

I know people. trust me. tomorrow is a green light. I hope you enjoy the beta.